Our 4-door commercial worktop refrigerator comes standard with castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. It is fitted with self-closing doors so you can let them just swing shut, saving you time, and improving efficiency. This smart bench / under-bench fridge is designed for busy kitchens in pubs, restaurants, and bars. With 4 doors, each having two adjustable wire shelving, allows this fridge to utilise its full 553 litre capacity. This model can store a multitude of items and with internal LED lighting providing easy visibility. The robust stainless-steel body is capable of withstand an ambient temperature of up to 43°C. It is also fitted with fan-forced ventilated cooling and electronic temperature controls.
The new X-series has been redesigned with dual fans, located at the front and side of the unit. This new design frees the rear ventilation space allowing you to position these models flush against the back wall. All you are required for ventilation is to provide 150mm at the side and the front clear from obstructions.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural, and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by up to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you are getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel worktop
- Four stainless steel doors
- DIXELL LED controller and display
- Internal LED lighting
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 553L capacity
- 8 adjustable wire shelves (2 per door)
- Included shelf connectors to improve flexibility
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 43°C ambient temperature
- ZEL compressor – NLT93AA
- Temperatures between +2°C and +8°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- For optimal performance and longevity, the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
NOTE:- We are in the process of updating images for the new X-series product line. Current product images are of the old model and for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ in appearance. Product description and specifications are fully updated to the X-series product line.