The heavy-duty stainless-steel worktop fridge conserves both bench space and energy and can be used as under bench or worktop. Fitted with heavy-duty doors, a DIXELL digital temperature controller and an Cubigel compressor, this commercial unit is designed to function in environments of up to 43°C. Designed for restaurants, bars, clubs and other hospitality venues, the adjustable shelving is 1/1GN compatible and features a unique centre-shelf connector so loose items do not fall through.
The new X-series has been redesigned with dual fans, located at the front and side of the unit. This new design frees the rear ventilation space allowing you to position these models flush against the back wall. All you are required for ventilation is to provide 150mm at the side and the front clear from obstructions.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural, and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by up to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you are getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel worktop
- Three doors
- DIXELL LED controller and display
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 417L capacity
- 2 adjustable wire shelves per door
- Centre shelf connectors
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 43°C ambient temperature
- Cubigel compressor - NUM55CA
- Temperatures between +2°C and +8°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- For optimal performance and longevity, the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
NOTE:- We are in the process of updating images for the new X-series product line. Current product images are of the old model and for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ in appearance. Product description and specifications are fully updated to the X-series product line.