Built with high-quality stainless steel, insulated construction to withstand ambient temperatures of up to 43°C, this fridge is a compact and practical addition to kitchens in restaurants, cafes, and pubs. The self-closing solid stainless-steel doors, DIXELL electronic controls and fan-forced ventilated cooling help to maintain consistent temperatures efficiently and reliably in high-pressure environments. Each of the two doors have a two GN1/1 sized shelves per door to accommodate up to four full Gastronorm 1/1 trays or pans.
The new X-series has been redesigned with dual fans, located at the front and side of the unit. This new design frees the rear ventilation space allowing you to position these models flush against the back wall. All you are required for ventilation is to provide 150mm at the side and the front clear from obstructions.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural, and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by up to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you are getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel
- Two stainless steel doors
- DIXELL LED controller and display
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 282L capacity
- 2 adjustable wire shelves per door
- Centre shelf connectors
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 43°C ambient temperature
- Cubigel compressor - NUM55CA
- Temperatures between +2°C and +8°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- For optimal performance and longevity, the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
NOTE:- We are in the process of updating images for the new X-series product line. Current product images are of the old model and for illustration purposes only, actual products may differ in appearance. Product description and specifications are fully updated to the X-series product line.